Super soft and comfortable, durable and classic. All of our garments are screen printed by hand the old fashioned way, run true to size and are guaranteed to become your favorite to wear everyday.
Tri-Blend Tee - 4.5oz, 50/25/25 poly/combed ring spun combed cotton/rayon, unisex cut with shoulder to shoulder taping.
Ring Spun Crewneck - 8.5oz, 80/20 ring spun cotton/poly, 100% ring spun cotton face, locker patch & twill-taped neck.
Ring Spun Hoodie - 8.5oz, 80/20 ring spun cotton/poly, 100% ring spun cotton face, locker patch & twill-taped neck with fashion drawstrings.
Pittsburgh Rebels 1914
From the archives...
The Pittsburgh Rebels were a baseball club based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, from 1913 to 1915. The team was a member of the short-lived Federal League. The team was originally called the Pittsburgh Stogies after an earlier Pittsburgh team that played in the Union Association in 1884, but became known as the Rebels by the end of the 1914 season. The team played all of its home games at Exposition Park, located on Pittsburgh's Northside. The Pittsburgh Pirates of the National League left the stadium for Forbes Field in 1909. After the Rebels left Exposition Park in 1915, the field was demolished and its property became part of the adjacent rail yards.