top of page

Super soft and comfortable, durable and classic. All of our garments are screen printed by hand the old fashioned way, run true to size and are guaranteed to become your favorite to wear everyday. This print is slightly faded and lightly distressed.

Tri-Blend Tee - 4.5oz, 50/25/25 poly/combed ring spun combed cotton/rayon, unisex cut with shoulder to shoulder taping.
Ring Spun Crewneck - 8.5oz, 80/20 ring spun cotton/poly, 100% ring spun cotton face, locker patch & twill-taped neck.
Ring Spun Hoodie - 8.5oz, 80/20 ring spun cotton/poly, 100% ring spun cotton face, locker patch & twill-taped neck with fashion drawstrings.

New Orleans Pelicans

$24.99Price

BUY2GET20%OFF

  • In 1901, the Pelicans moved to Athletic Park and played there until 1908. After the 1908 season the team moved to Pelican Park, which was located on South Carrollton Avenue, across from present-day Jesuit High School. In 1914, the Pelican Park wooden grandstand was moved by mule teams a quarter-mile down South Carrollton Avenue to the intersection with Tulane Avenue in Mid-City New Orleans. From 1915 through 1936 the facility was known as Heinemann Park after Alexander J. Heinemann, a shareholder in the club and owner of the stadium. 

Related Products